4 things about me

I don’t know what this blog will be. But, I love reading them and I love writing, so I thought it would be a good exercise in engaging and creativity.  For now, list format a couple of times a week with some anecdotes, what I’m consuming, and workouts…

Caretaking and pandemic restrictions kind of did me in terms of hobbies and health, so I’m figuring out what I want to do in this iteration of me. Have always been very into books, tv, movies, and writing and added cooking, baking, and bike riding recently 


My guy and I have a 9 year old who asked us call her Lil’ Momma last week and I plan on calling her that forever. She’s all personality; very into dance, singing, and art; and enjoys beating me at step challenges. My little family is everything I never knew I wanted 


I started exercising in my early 30s (totally out of character haha!) and ended up in this CrossFit-ish women’s group class that filled my bucket and gave me confidence I never knew I needed for 10+ years(until I tore my rotator cuff and pinched my radial nerve over the course of 2 weeks in mid-2020). I’ve always wanted to be a runner (but was better at reading Runner’s World and blogs) and am giving it a go again with a Galloway + heart rate hybrid and a lot of Peloton cross training (well, more than the nothing I’ve done since “the injury”)

Comments

  1. Hey! I just saw that you started blogging (I think this is new). Yay! Can't wait to follow along <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying! Writing used to be who I was - so here's to getting back to it! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindsay! Yay for starting a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so your blog is brand- new. How fun! I hope you enjoy it. Not sure if you saw on my blog, but over the summer I started doing the Galloway run/walk method. I was reluctant at first because it seemed like a copout, but I'm loving it. I have to do a follow-up post on that soon.
    Anyway, I hope you, your guy and Lil' Momma are enjoying the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

cast away

friday rambles

to chop or not to chop?